What you need to know about the ACT and SAT tests
College-bound students need to take these tests. Don't go in blind...approach the process with a plan for success!
As part of her wildly popular Tips for the College-Bound workshops, Beth Probst teaches parents how to approach the ACT and SAT testing process.
Her tips will include:
- What the heck are these tests anyway?
- Why do we need them?
- Which test should your student take?
- What are college admission folks looking for?
- How can test scores be used to find your right fit college and to earn scholarships?
- What are good scores?
- Are there colleges that don't look at test scores?
- When should your student take them?
- What is Beth's number one tip to help a student do their best on a test?
Beth has talked with thousands of parents to help them prepare their college-bound students for their future. Take a few minutes to let this course help you plan.
**As part of our commitment to student growth, these videos were produced by students at the Delaware Area Career Center. Please accept our apologies for any small flaws. Thank you!**
At The Core was founded to serve students as they prepare to make the very important decisions that surround their transition from high school to their future.
Beth Probst is the founder and CEO of At The Core and is an expert on planning for high school, college, and career. She has talked to thousands of parents and shared her knowledge to help guide them through this journey.